AICT Design Academy
Established in the year 1997, AICT is one of the most renowned institute in the field of design and IT education. In the last two decades we have been instrumental in shaping the careers of thousands of students in IT and Design fields.
The highest standards of infrastructure combined with unique teaching methodology and rigorous training sessions has always remained the intrinsic nature of education at AICT. Training through digital labs and well designed course material enables the students to understand the concepts in an easy manner. One to one interaction with each student and regular on-line and off-line classroom tests, home assignments and dedicated approach enables the students to give their best. As a result year after year many students are getting admission in the topmost architecture and design institutes in India.
For NATA and JEE , the entire syllabus as per the new model of 2019 is covered by the trained and experienced faculties.
The complete NATA course can be done in one of the following manners
- Foundation Program 2 year Week-end batch and Crash-Course ( for Students going to 11th Std.)
- Preparation Program 1 year Week-end batch with Crash Course ( for students going to 12th Std.)
- Rapid Program 1.5 Months Crash Course ( For Student appearing NATA after 12th )
- Intensive Program For the students who have opted to take one year’s break to go for NATA or JEE-Arch
Course Material List
- Reasoning Verbal, Non-Verbal & Analytical 50 Practice Sets
- Architectural Awareness
- Basic Sketches
- Practice Questions
- Memory Drawing Sketches
- Design Theory
- Student Sketch Book
- Mathematics Practice Set